- Be part of an energetic team providing top quality legal services
- Great firm culture and support structure offered
- "Open Door" policy and mentoring by partners and senior lawyers
CMM Quay Legal is a progressive legal firm delivering exceptional services, in a happy, stable and professional work environment. We are a well-respected and friendly legal firm with offices in Chatswood and Sydney CBD.
We are seeking a property lawyer required to work full time at our Chatswood office. Flexible hours and part time work will be considered.
To be successful, the candidate must be able to work autonomously, as well as be a valued team member, taking initiative and be self motivated.
The candidate must also have:
- the necessary property experience to be able to work with minimal supervision, to draft, review, negotiate and advise on residential and commercial contracts (including off the plan) and to act for our various lender clients in relation to discharges of mortgages
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- excellent Word, Outlook and internet skills
- strong attention to detail and be well organised
- excellent, concise, and modern drafting skills
- mature and professional attitude
- positive and friendly manner
- good work ethic
- current practising certificate
Knowledge of probate practice and procedure and other areas of law will be an advantage.
Direct partner mentoring
Great opportunity to join a modern and dynamic law firm, servicing personal and large well-known corporate clients
Work with friendly and talented colleagues
Full training on Practice Management Software provided
Salary will be commensurate with experience and the market
Please email your resume to email@example.com
All enquiries and discussions will be treated as confidential.