Your new company
Multi-national consumer products company which operates in many countries around the world. This organisation requires a safety manager to drive safety in one of their largest manufacturing plants in Sydney.
Your new role:
- Site inspections
- Internal and external auditing
- Incident investigations
- Liaising with the project team to ensure safety is optimal.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Tertiary qualification in health and safety
- OH&S Construction Induction card is essential
- Computer literacy skills and experience working in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license
What you’ll get in return
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a safety professional, you will be able to put your skills to good use and also build on your knowledge and experience working with a diverse team.
What you need to do now
To apply for this position click apply now and someone will get back to you.