Kelly Services are seeking experienced Diesel Mechanics for various positions in the northern suburbs. With permanent and casual positions available and attractive salaries, now may be the time to be looking for your next role.
About the role:
Kelly Services have multiple positions for both workshop and field technician roles. We have positions working on diesel engines and material handling equipment and if you have experience in any of these fields, we would like to speak to you.
What’s in it for you:
- Full time, permanent positions & casual roles available
- Attractive hourly rates with overtime available
- Work with leading organisations
- Overtime available
To be successful for this role you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Trade qualified
• Experience with engines diagnostics, rebuild and reconditioning
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work unsupervised
If you are interested in this great position and meet the above criteria, we want to hear from you! Please apply below, or for further information please contact Leah Eley on 0491 052 394.