Use your expertise, knowledge and experience to...
Become a TV Presenter
Previous presenting experience not essential - We train you!
Journalism or other dip/degree qualifications an advantage
Present mainstream & online TV programs including: healthy lifestyle; kids educational; music; travel promos; arts review; documentary; finance report; sport; fashion news; science pgms
One or more of the above genres (or another specialty area)
Excellent communication skills
A charismatic and warm personality
A marketable image
Clear vocal delivery
Our PRACTICAL training weekend workshop will prepare you for work opportunities
Saturday the 1st & Sunday the 2nd of December 2018.
TV Pro Global casts for all mainstream & online TV programs
Industry acknowledged certificate course
What are the benefits?
- An opportunity to work in the TV broadcasting industry
- Casual or part-time work. Excellent hourly/daily rates.
- Practical training on camera to hone your camera/delivery skills
- Train in a studio environment with cameras / mics / teleprompter etc
- Learn to project your knowledge & content with passion & purpose
- Receive expert direction & feedback from a well known Casting Director
- Receive an industry acknowledged certificate
- Receive a copy of all your recorded classwork
- Career guidance & industry contacts are offered to all graduates
- Option to make a professional showreel tailored to your strengths
- Cast for programs/content specific to your experience /expertise
- Student part-bursaries available (Cond. Apply)
Please note: There is a standard fee for the 2 day weekend workshop
Mention this advert and receive 10% discount
To apply please complete this application form and press send
Director Sharon Lynne: 02 9807 2102 / 0416 026 760 (best number)
TV Pro Global is the #1 specialist in training & casting TV Presenters.
TV Pro Global also produces documentary; corporate video and lifestyle programs
Some of our graduates:
Wendy Kingston – Channel 9 News
Lisa Chimes- Bondi Vet : Co-hosting with Dr. Chris Brown
Emily Rice – Channel 10 Environmental presenter
Duane Strauss - Totally Wild Ch 10 & Qld Weekender
Peter Wells Sydney Weekender
Sally Stanton - Sydney Weekender
David Taylor - ABC Finance News
Guy Fenton - Ch 10 Weather
Natalie MacDonald - Sky Business news
Annabel Murphy - Tech Biz (Sky Business)
David Chau - ABC Finance reporter
Susie Mackenzie - TVSN Shopping Network
...and many more https://www.facebook.com/#!/mediamentor1