- A unique and diverse role within Workplace Services
- Contribute to a high performing team
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Application close date: 14th June 2018
ORIGIN – AUSTRALIA’S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia’s energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities – from project management and leadership, to technical and engineering. Working for Origin can take you all over Australia – in the field, as well as in the office – or around the world. With global energy demand growing, Origin is looking for new ways to meet that need and create tomorrow’s energy solutions. It’s an exciting time to be a part of Origin.
The Workplace Services team have a permanent full-time opportunity for an experienced individual to provide valuable and efficient services to Origin, ensuring our major office locations operate safely and professionally.
Reporting to the Workplace Services Manager, this unique and diverse role is responsible for the variety of functions required to operate and maintain services and business requests in the Origin Melbourne Office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of space management and office relocation activities including data integrity
- Management of property allocation information in conjunction with nominated business representatives
- Management of incoming customer requests, correspondence and records
- Administration support to Workplace Manager including reporting, expense management and travel coordination
- Oversee the allocation of assets (lockers, car parks) and maintenance of HSE personnel information
- Provide supporting to the Workplace Services Team in front of house services and reception coverage where required
- Ensure workplace facilities are maintained at the highest standard
- Communication and information management, including preparing and distributing information to the business
Is This You?
You will need to be highly motivated, organised and have strong communication skills. You will enjoy taking ownership while working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and meet agreed timetables
- Strong internal relationship management and influencing skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of working in a large office environment for a large dynamic organisation
- Computing including MS Office products, and experience with property/space management software (Serraview)
- Change management and strong customer focus
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and strong attention to detail
- Experience in accommodation and churn management and strategy or Building Services preferred
Prior working experience within an office facilities environment/role and exposure to space management software (I.e. Serraview) will be highly regarded.
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY FUTURE
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
Our story | Origin Energy
Job Requisition: 62561