Silver Yachts is Australia's leading and most dynamic Luxury Motor Yacht Builder, situated in the heart of Cockburn's Australian Marine Complex, south of Fremantle Western Australia.
With our state of the art design, manufacturing resources, dedicated team of designers, craftsmen and technicians, we create international award winning vessels of uncompromising style, quality and precision. Our fifth vessel, an 84 meter Super Yacht is well progressed, a new vessel (sister-ship) already underway and exciting world class projects are approaching.
Silver Yachts has a unique opportunity for an experienced Superyacht Project Manager with a keen eye for detail, friendly personality with a can do-approach to become an integral part of a highly skilled and specialised team.
We seek a candidate who is a strategic thinker with strong leadership, problem solving and relationship skills with the ability to manage complex and multiple priorities with a positive outlook.
- Manage multiple projects (concurrently)
- Coordination between the various disciplines for the smooth running of the project including identifying potential concerns/problems and leading the relevant parties to resolve them.
- Plan, monitor and provide necessary input to project schedules to ensure efficient performance
- Ensure all project task schedules are met
- Understand and clearly identify all customer internal and external stakeholder relationships relating to relevant projects
- Identify, agree and manage project scope, objectives and deliverables and customer expectations (internal and external)
- Implement and maintain clear communication and reporting mechanisms
- Provide advice and report to the MD and Shareholders on operational performance
- Plan, schedule, manage the project to meet the contract schedule and budget
- Client coordination and liaison
- At least 10 yrs experience in Project Management of Superyachts
- Proven track record in successful project delivery
- Excellent people management skills
- Proactive, consultative and professional approach
- Commercially aware and articulate
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Ability to operate, manage and liaise with staff across all levels of management
- Tertiary qualified or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in Shipbuilding is essentialIf you would like the challenge of working within a team of highly motivated professionals where your contribution is recognised and rewarded, then please apply online