About the company and the role
Our mission is to celebrate women by offering them the opportunity for personal expression through our universe of high-quality and contemporary jewellery at affordable prices.
The heart of PANDORA is our culture. We live our values, hire the best candidates, foster a high-performing culture and empower our employees to help achieve our mission.
As a Store Manager of our new beautiful franchise store at Armadale Shopping City you will have the opportunity to lead by example as the #1 sales person. You will be accountable for managing, motivating and inspiring a team of Retail Assistants to achieve their sales targets and support the company in achieving its mission.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Achieve or exceed store sales targets
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Manage rosters in line with our budgets
- Oversee Visual Merchandising
- Maintain staff training
- Responsible for stock control
- Accountable for all store related activities
Skills and experience
- Sound sales experience
- Strong commercial understanding
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience managing rosters
- Previous Store Management experience
- Coaching and Training experience
- ARA Certificate IV or Diploma in Retail Management - desirable
Job benefits and perks
Internally PANDORA's mission is to foster a high-performing culture so that we can be the most loved brand to work for.
We value and respect all of our employees and to thank them for all their hard work, dedication and passion we offer a generous benefits package including excellent training programmes and genuine progression opportunities to regional or head office roles.
Please note that our new store at Armadale Shopping City is opening mid-Feb 2018 so we will need someone who can begin prior to the store opening.
If you are an experienced Store Manager looking for a new challenge then PANDORA would love to hear from you. Please click on the link to apply!