Based at our head office in Barangaroo, we have a newly created opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join our Digital Experience team. The Social Media Manager is responsible for:
- Implementing, evolving and delivering our company social media strategy.
- working with different Lendlease Australian Property and Group business units, regions, internal and external stakeholders and External Media teams to plan, manage, execute, govern and measure our international social activity and campaign effectiveness
- Support and inspiring our regionally based Social Media teams around the globe to create and deliver engaging, surprising and ever-evolving Social Media.
- Track social campaigns and general monitoring of the Lendlease social landscape.
- Support and educate the business community on social best practice, industry trends, campaign execution, and performance measurement.
With tertiary qualifications in relevant disciplines, you will have minimum of 2-3 years’ industry experience in a corporate, Digital Agency, media, marketing or communications role that involved social media management and campaign support. You will be passionate about all things social with exposure across copywriting creation, campaign and amplification strategy and execution.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as well as a strong understanding of the programmatic and algorithm practises used and updated by social channels and experience in social monitoring and reporting software. You will be a confident and proactive individual with the ability to work well in a team as well as independently.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets all of us up for success.