CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
Metropolitan Road Improvement Alliance is currently undertaking a number of projects in Perth including Wanneroo Road Duplication, Murdoch Activity Centre Southern Access and Armadale Road Dual Carriageway. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
We are looking for an experienced civil Site Engineer to join our very successful team. You will be an integral member of the project team by effectively coordinating design, procurement and construction elements. Target for project completion is 2019 so this is a great opportunity to secure metro based work here in Perth. Site office is located south of the river.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- 2-3 years post-graduation experience on civil construction projects preferably on MRWA projects
- Strong understanding of programme management, deadlines and budget controls
- Absolute commitment to safety in everything you do
- High level verbal and written communication skills with proven experience actively managing subcontractors and suppliers
- Ability to accurately manage project document control and records
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Strong ability to develop excellent working relationships with all staff
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.