- Work on high profile projects throughout Melbourne
- Work-Life balance
- Earn up to $130K + Super, based on experience
Senior Civil Engineer
About the Company:
The Company is a Mid Tier, Multi-Disciplined Engineering Consultancy with offices throughout Australia. They pride themselves on their high profile, project portfolio and commitment to delivering a high quality of work. They offer their employees with excellent career development and training programs along with very attractive projects for a broad range of clients within the public and private sector.
About the role:
Due to rapid and continuous growth, the Company is now seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join their continuously expanding team.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing clients, junior engineers and other relevant stakeholders with sound technical advice across a number of projects including road design and stormwater drainage design within residential, commercial, transport and civic projects throughout the Melbourne Metro area.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- 6+ Years Civil Engineering experience
- Australian industry experience in stormwater drainage and road design
- Software experience in programs similar to 12D, Drains, AutoCAD & Music
- Full Australian work rights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Australian Standards knowledge
- Knowledge of Local Government specifications, desirable
- Excellent social culture
- Great office location
- Long-term career prospects
- Attractive package on offer
Click APPLY or contact me directly for a confidential discussion.
Telephone: 0410 937 702