CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
Metropolitan Road Improvement Alliance is currently undertaking a number of projects in Perth including Wanneroo Road Duplication, Murdoch Activity Centre Southern Access and Armadale Road Dual Carriageway. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
As the Safety Administrator, you will deliver accurate and timely administration support to the Project Team and contribute greatly to the successful and safe delivery of this important project. This is a permanent site based position working from our Bibra Lake site office.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Recent previous experience working as a Safety Administrator within the civil construction industry
- Ability to administer & maintain a comprehensive database of all project related health & safety data & prepare it for reporting to deadlines
- Advanced skill and experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of independence in a busy environment.
- Experience developing and disseminating minutes from meetings as directed by Safety Manager
- Strong ability to develop excellent working relationships with all staff
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.