Joint venture partners John Holland, CPB Contractors and Ghella (JHCPBG JV), have been awarded the contract to deliver the $2.81 billion second stage of Sydney Metro, City and Southwest, Australia’s largest public transport project.
With a new crossing under Sydney Harbour, the 15.5 km TBM tunnels will run from Chatswood, through the CBD and then to Marrickville. The project includes building complex underground structures for six new stations in Crows Nest, North Sydney, Barangaroo, Martin Place, Pitt St and Waterloo.
We have mobilised and looking for ‘high performing’ people to join us to deliver this iconic project and leave an amazing legacy for the people of Sydney.
To assist in the next phase of our mobilisation, we are looking for experienced Risk Engineer to join our team based in the CBD.
Key responsibilities within your role will include;
- Provide strategic and operational input and insight to project systems to support better commercial outcomes, reduced risk profile and more effective management.
- Review, develop and implement risk and opportunity (R&O) management systems that improve capacity to identify, assess, mitigate and manage R&O.
- Facilitate workshops for Project R&O
- Use of both qualitative rating assessment and quantitative costing processes such as deterministic costings and probalistic modelling.
- Support and educate improvements to risk management procedures, processes and software.
- Manage, coordinate and report on audit actions off all relevant systems to ensure compliance as per contractual requirements.
- Produce reports for presentation to key internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in your role, it is expected you will have;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 3 years’ plus experience on major infrastructure projects in a similar role.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of technical skill with strong interpersonal skills, and ability to interface with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- An appreciation and support of a ‘One Team’ culture.
JHCPBG understand that our greatest resource is our people and promote a culture where ‘Exceptional is Standard’. We pride ourselves on being a market leader in targeting training, career development and remuneration. We provide long-term career options within an equal opportunity workplace where we recognise the importance of flexibility and a healthy work-life balance.
Please follow the link to submit your application outlining your relevant experience with regards to the position you are applying for.
Note: these roles are being sourced by JHCPBG directly and we will not accept unsolicited applications via external recruitment agencies.