- Supporting the Origin’s Business Energy and Market Data Hub services
- Permanent role
- Location: Melbourne CBD, VIC
- Application close date: 25th May 2018
Origin - Australia's Leading Integrated Energy Company
An integral part of Australia’s energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin is the largest energy retailer in Australia, and with 4.3 million customers we’re constantly evolving and changing to better suit their needs. Our activities include power generation, energy trading, the sale of LPG, electricity, natural gas and solar as well as the development of new and emerging technologies. Consider your possibilities with Australia’s leading integrated energy company.
Reporting to the Head of Service, Operations, this role's primary focus is to support the Origin's Business Energy and Market Data Hub (MDH) Services, ensuring that sustainability levels are met.
Working closely with and managing the service delivery of Origin's strategic vendors, this role is accountable for Business Energy support, stability, optimisation, budget, and providing associated services to business stakeholders.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Manage in scope asset service delivery in accordance with the agreed Service Catalogue and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Maintain the health of in scope assets across the support lifecycle, including the quality assurance and integration of additional assets arising from medium and large projects
- Work closely with business and IT stakeholders to minimise the business impact of defects, periods of reduced application availability, or other application performance issues
- Working closely with the Applications Service Delivery Manager, develop, deliver and maintain a broad communication plan covering all aspects of the in scope asset’s support service including reporting performance against SLAs and agreed metrics
- Proactively identify opportunities to reduce costs or improve reliability of applications
- Actively participate and effectively contribute to the general management of Origin IT Service Delivery, including HSE, process improvement, audit, financial management, reporting, resourcing, performance management and engagement
Is This You?
Having previously owned the delivery of similar services for a large customer centric group, this role is suited to candidates who can demonstrate strong operational leadership, ITIL v3 certification, IT degree qualified, or similar and strategic capability. You would have partnered with outsourced providers and be someone who thrives in fast paced and dynamic environments.
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Make an impact on Australia's energy future
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
Our story | Origin Energy
Job Requisition ID: 64521