About the business and the role
Our mission is to celebrate women by offering them the opportunity for personal expression through our universe of high-quality and contemporary jewellery at affordable prices.
The heart of PANDORA is our culture. We live our values, hire the best candidates, foster a high-performing culture and empower our employees to help achieve our mission.
As a Full Time Retail Assistant of one of our beautiful stores based at Melbourne Central, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a fun and inspiring environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Have a passion for selling and achieving/exceeding sales targets
- Show initiative and be a great team player
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Advocate best practice and adherence of Company policies
- Be a Brand Ambassador and live the PANDORA Life Values
Skills and experiences
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience working with KPI's
- Ability to work a 38 hour week
- Ability to speak a second language is desirable
Job benefits and perks
Internally PANDORA's mission is to foster a high-performing culture so that we can be the most loved brand to work for.
We value and respect all of our employees and to thank them for all their hard work, dedication and passion we offer a generous benefits package, to highlight only a few:
- Achievable monthly bonus
- Generous staff discount
- Jewellery Allowance
- Birthday leave
- Excellent training programmes
- Genuine progression opportunities
If you have a passion for customer service and are looking for a new challenge then PANDORA would love to hear from you. Applicants must be either an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. Please click on the link to apply!