- A variety of assignments available
- Attractive pay rates
- Immediate starts available
Top End Consulting Cairns has a number of clients in the Hospitality Industry who are seeking Qualified and experienced Chefs and Cooks. As a result - we are seeking both applications and Expressions of Interest for roles in and around Cairns and Port Douglas.
With flexible opportunities on offer, we have positions for those looking for full time, part time work or even a second casual job to top up your income.
To be suitable for these roles, you should:
- Be able to provide certificates and qualifications, or have relevant demonstratable experience
- Be able to provide current identification such as Drivers license or Passport. In some instances you may need to pass a security clearance.
- Have experience with volume/bulk cooking and know your way around Kitchen Operations
- Have your own Jackets, Caps, Aprons, Steel Capped Boots and Knives
- Ideally have your own Transport, as public transport is not available in all areas
Of course, you should also have a passion for food, and be both reliable and flexible.
We have roles available for Immediate starts.
Apply NOW for current and upcoming vacancies. You will be contacted should a suitable vacancy arise. Please be aware that in most cases, no accommodation or relocation packages will be offered for these roles. You must be in the Cairns region and available for work.