Currently we are seeking an experienced Project Coordinator / Scheduler to join our team in Huntingwood, Sydney. Working within the Telecommunications Division you will be reporting into the Project Manager covering multiple projects across the city in a business that has a strong pipeline of future work.
You will be responsible for providing the efficient and effective coordination of the internal procedures and processes for the project. You will be responsible for assisting the field resource teams with appropriate support to ensure that all work packages are completed to achieve cost; schedule, quality targets and reporting requirements. Further ensuring all works are completed in a safe manner and compliant with Lendlease policies & procedures and that resources are fully utilised and productive.
As the successful candidate you will have;
- Ideally a Business Administration tertiary qualification (Diploma/Cert III);
- Experience managing incoming work orders through JAMS (Job Asset Management System);
- Attention to detail; time management, accuracy and strong communication;
- Ability to collate costing of completed work orders daily;
- Advanced level across the Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel);
- Ability to facilitate strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Validation of timesheets.
Trust is at the heart of Lendlease’s Services business, a specialist maintenance and asset management contractor that provides services to the transport infrastructure, telecommunications, utilities, renewable energy, environmental remediation, industrial and resources sectors. For more than 60 years we have operated and maintained public and private infrastructure assets that serve millions of people every day, keeping communities connected and running.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets all of us up for success.
To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities, visit www.lendlease.com/careers