Yates Electrical Services, based in the Riverland, South Australia, are a leading electrical services contractor specialising in the planning, construction and development of High Voltage installations and large scale Renewable Energy solutions for local land-owners, businesses and government funded projects across Australia, including wind farm construction, substation construction, control wiring and solar farm installations.
Employing a growing number of highly-skilled electricians, apprentices and trade assistants, Yates Electrical Services areproviding local Riverland tradespeople valuable opportunities to work on some of the most exciting renewable energy projects currently taking place in Australia, including, but not limited to:
- Williamsdale Solar Farm - ACT
- Hornsdale Wind Farm - SA
- Bald Hill Wind Farm - NSW
- Gullen Range Wind Farm - VIC
- Blythe West Wind Farm – SA
- Pioneer Valley Substation Upgrade - QLD
As an extension for their passion for renewable energy solutions, Yates Electrical Services recently commenced numerous innovative projects aimed at re-activating redundant land parcels in rural communities for the purposes of constructing a distributed network of large scale solar farms. These projects empower land-owners - as well as national and international investors - to take advantage of the volatile national electricity market in South Australia, by creating solar farm projects designed specifically to sell generated electricity to the grid.
To assist in the development of these projects, Yates Electrical Services are seeking the services of an experienced and skilled full-time Project Administrator. The successful applicant will have experience in project management, a sound knowledge of information technology systems,and the ability to effectively communicate with national and international suppliers, trade partners and vendors to ensure projects are completed to tight deadlines.
As our Project Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Working with company managers and all relevant stakeholders to ensure all electronic and engineering project goals are delivered on time.
- Prepare and manage resources and documents associated with company contracts and projects, with a focus on German based solar inverter manufacturers and suppliers.
- Coordinating internal processes and resources, reporting and advising senior management on matters requiring attention or decision making.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, ensuring technical feasibility.
- Tracking resource availability and allocation.
- Coordinating and facilitating IT integration and interaction between German trade partners.
- Development of detailed project plans to track project progress.
- Develop internal processes to measure project deadlines.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Exceptional time management skills with an understanding of overall project deadlines and requirements, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in both German and English.
- An ability to effectively communicate project milestones and key outcomes to international stakeholders.
- Ability to travel overseas on short notice for the development of supplier relationships and negotiations.
- An ability to research new and developing technologies and products with a view to integration into existing and planned infrastructure.
- The ability to work unsupervised and in a team, liaising with sub-contractors to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- An understanding of national and international processes which could potentially impact project deadlines and milestones.
- A high level of proficiency in office software, as well as previous experience with electronic stock-keeping software packages.
- An understanding of solar systems, including the local and overseas markets, components and requirements.
- A keen interest in renewable energy technologies.
Salary and conditions will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience and qualifications.
How to apply:
Candidates should apply by including a resume and covering letter which outlines their suitability for this role.
Please submit your applications to: email@example.comHelp
Applications close at 5pm on the 16thMarch, 2018.