- ASX100 – global manufacturer & marketer of commercial explosives, fertilisers and industrial explosives
- Work with production & lab team to improve product quality & process efficiency
- Geelong based – excellent work life balance
Working at Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) provides the opportunity to progress your career with an industry leader in both the agriculture and mining industries. IPL is an ASX 100 global diversified industrial chemicals company that manufactures and distributes industrial explosives, industrial chemicals and fertilisers.
Our Geelong IPL Operations employs approximately 50 personnel with its major activity being manufacturing Single Super Phosphate (SSP) for use in the local pasture market and distribution to other facilities along the Eastern sea board of Australia and Tasmania. A full range of bulk solid fertilisers are also blended and distributed at these sites. The site is capable of producing over 250,000 tonnes of fertiliser each year.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will work closely with our production and laboratory team to continuously improve product quality and process efficiency. You will focus on achieving low cost manufacture and reliable supply of quality fertilisers whilst ensuring the highest level of customer service, safety of our employees, and care for the community and the environment.
Delivering significant value, you will initiate and manage process improvement activities to deliver a step change in performance. Leading a small team, you will work collaboratively with the SSP leadership team and key stakeholders across site. With strong communication and influencing abilities you will hold a critical influencing role and contribute directly to production and quality performance of the site.
Tertiary qualified in chemical / process engineering, you will be distinguished from your peers due to your high level of communication and relationship management skills with experience within chemical plant operations or manufacturing environments.
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- An above market attractive salary package is offered.
- This is your opportunity to be part of a growing organisation where you can have an impact on the change and future vision.
Please click on the button to apply and we will be in contact with you within 5 working days with an update.
A little more about us
- At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
- The culture of safety is paramount and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
- We support diversity in the workplace; women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Dyno Nobel and Incitec Pivot Limited is a proud member of the Diversity Council of Australia and Male Champions of Change, and holds a State Chair position on the National Association of Women in Operations.