Office Manager / Policy & Procedures Manager
We are an Electrical contracting company involved in the supply and installation of first class renewable energy products. We are now reputed to be the largest solar installation company on the Sunshine Coast, servicing the entire South East of Queensland region with a second branch operating in Bundaberg QLD.
We thoroughly research our suppliers to only work with the finest, providing high quality products for every project. We only operate with world-class manufacturers, such as Canadian Solar for the supply of high quality Solar Panels, and SunGrow who provide Inverters that offer reliability and performance.
We are currently involved with several large scale Solar projects, including a local sports ground and factory installing 100 kilowatt systems, recognised as the largest solar installations on the Sunshine Coast. We have installed many commercial and residential Solar systems in the Queensland and NSW regions.
Our business has always been managed very prudently and is proud to be noted as always being a totally debt free company.
We are constantly growing, creating and modernising to provide clean and affordable energy and coupled with our strong relationships with various companies both worldwide and at home we are at the forefront of the ever changing and expanding market, constantly monitoring the technology and new inventions to enable us to offer our customers the most up to date services and products.
Due to our business expansion, we are now in the need of a FULL TIME Office Manager/Policy and Procedures Manager.
Your position will not only be that of the full time Office Manager but you will also be tasked with the responsibilities of the Policy & Procedures Manager.
Your tasks and duties include the following:
- Scheduling of staff in relation to installations and equipment requirements
- Monitoring and assessment of staff performance
- Accounting and records management and reporting including payroll
- Reviewing of offices services and planning priorities and service standards
- Research and keep up to date with best environmental procedures and products within the solar industry
- To prepare and co-ordinate policies and practices for company growth utilising experience within the Solar PV Industry and environmental standards
- Recruitment, training and staff supervision including WH&S
- Allocating work to staff members (sales and electrical)
- To prepare and review Business strategies and respond to National and State Government changes in polices and regulations specifically in relation to the solar industry
- Write and or adapt promotions in relation to Government incentives
- Check all promotional material is in line with Government incentives and policies and environmental issues in relation to non-solar energy as may be required
The right person for this diverse position will need to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role working within the solar industry
- Understanding and experience of policies and procedures within the solar industry
- Experience and qualifications in Environmental Policy
- Proven ability in staff management
- Proven ability and experience in all administrative duties
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Applications close 25th January 2018.