Our company is looking for a mud engineer
Responsible for the execution of drilling fluids activities at the wellsite in a professional and organized manner. Supporting drilling activities at various sites, and required to determine clients' fluid parameters and requirements, establish effective relationships with rig site personnel and ensure all daily reports are correctly completed and distributed to the proper personnel as directed.
- Complete a daily Mud Report and submit to personnel as directed.
Perform drilling fluids testing to ensure that the drilling fluid complies with the mud program.
• Maintain an accurate rig site inventory, drilling fluid cost and order new products to site as needed.
• Comply with all safety regulations at all times; immediately report any infractions.
• Coordinate and supervise all drilling fluid transfers.
• Check all product deliveries to ensure proper quantities are reported & delivered.
• Check all fluid deliveries to location to ensure it is the proper quantity and is to spec.
• Effectively and efficiently monitor and/or work with onsite solids control operations to ensure proper performance of the drilling fluid.