About the role
HubSpot seeks an Inside Sales Account Executive (or an Inbound Growth Specialist, as we’d call you around here) to join the Sydney branch of our highly successful Sales Team.
HubSpot Inside Sales Account Executives are responsible for successfully selling the HubSpot value proposition to inbound leads, primarily over the phone. Target clients will consist of small to mid-size companies across the ANZ region with no assigned territories or restrictions.
We are looking for sales professionals with the following:
- Commitment to Win - You possess a consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Intellectual Curiosity - You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Critical thinking - You are able to find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyse to provide a recommendation.
- Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self-diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- Strong Communication Skills - You can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospect.
In this role, you will need to:
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Become an expert in inbound marketing
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for HubSpot’s suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
You will need to have:
- 2+ years of selling experience
- Terrific consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer in your current role
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them
- University Degree (An M.B.A. is a plus)
- Sales training certification (is a plus)
In exchange for your input you can expect to receive:
- Generous remuneration
- Stock units - so that you can share in HubSpot’s future success
- An education allowance up to $5,000 per annum
- Health Insurance Allowance
- Career advancement with global mobility opportunities
- Excellent vacation/time off policy
- World Class New Hire Training
- Gym Reimbursement
- Beer Taps on-site
- Great social events, monthly parties and other team outings
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment