Cloudstreet Consulting is a Darwin based company committed to the provision of quality IT resources.
Our Darwin based client has a requirement for a business analyst.
The resource is responsible for undertaking analysis of business requirements and system integration and testing for business application development in a shared services environment. This will require consultation and coordination with business subject matter experts and stakeholders to translate and document relevant specifications for the development of systems that meet agreed business requirements, and coordinate and assist with integration and testing activities.
- Highly skilled in business systems analysis and design, system integration and testing, and data modelling using industry standard techniques.
- High level documentation skills.
- Strengths in business requirements gathering, problem solving, project planning and coordination.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to translate complex analytical and technical information into clear and meaningful terms.
- Highly effective client liaison, change management and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of Prince2 is preferred.
- Significant experience in business systems analysis, business requirements gathering, design and testing.
- Experience in end to end delivery of solutions.
- Experience in developing test strategies and management of testing.
- Experience in working in a team environment with ability to guide and knowledge transfer to project team members.
This is an opportunity to secure a long term contract in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are encouraged to submit their CV's to email@example.comHelp