CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
Due to the continued growth and success of the graduate program, CPB has created a new permanent full-time position based in our corporate head office in North Sydney. Reporting to the Training Manager the Graduate Program Advisor will be responsible for partnering with CPB business unit HR teams to manage the delivery and evolution of the graduate development program as a strategic contributor to building CPB’s pipeline of talent.
Reporting to the Training Manager you will be accountable for:
- Managing all aspects of the Graduate program
- Arranging and participating in Graduate Program events including the CIMIC group graduate induction and development days
- Partnering with Training Advisors within each BU to ensure graduate rotations and learning plans are completed according to CIMIC program guidelines
- Building and maintaining relationships with universities and key industry associations
- Further develop CPB brand presence at universities and key industry associations
- Managing the undergraduate recruitment pipeline, monitoring performance of undergrads, increasing profile of the undergraduate program
- Organising marketing collateral for career fairs / graduate events
- Coordinate monthly training advisor network meetings
- Liaise with CPB SME’s to develop content for induction and graduate development day presentations
- Analyse graduate survey feedback data and suggest areas for further improvement
- Managing all administrative aspects related to CPB mandatory training
- Ensuring all pre- and post-training administration processes are completed accurately
- Ensuring all training records and other relevant training data is updated accurately
- Providing utilisation and attendance reports and end-of-course evaluation reports
To be successful in this position you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience working in multi-disciplinary training and development functions in large, fast paced, complex organisations
- Experience in supporting graduate programs: inductions, ongoing support, coordinating rotations
- Proven ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships via collaboration and cooperation
- Demonstrated capacity for client focus and customer service orientation
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience working with Learning Management systems (Oracle preferred)
- Ability to manage people, business relationships, time and prioritise tasks
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate in verbal and written forms
- Strong PC/IT skills (eg MS Office suite, MS Project, knowledge management system
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.