Reporting directly to the board our client is looking for an experienced GM to be responsible for overseeing daily operations, growing & driving the business, business development & help the business succeed.
- General management of 5 separate divisions
- Identifying new markets in which to do business
- Coaching and mentoring of management
- Reviewing and implementing systems to promote efficiency
- Ensure overall profitability of the business
- Work with all teams to ensure the business works together
- Ensure all work is completed & carried out in accordance with the company safety policies, relevant quality systems & project specifications
The successful applicant will have:
- An MBA
- Proven experience as a General Manager
- Advanced skills in Excel
- A strong financial grasp of business viability and valuation
- Experience with the implementation of new systems
- Demonstrated ability in leading teams in a supportive and mentoring environment and have a positive attitude
- Experience in the automotive industry would be advantageous but not essential
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual to join this established and growing organisation. Get in quick, successful candidates will be interviewing Friday 16th March. We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions or wish to discuss the role further, please email Georgina Clancy: Georgina.email@example.comHelp.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.