- Up to $140k + super (depending on experience)
- Sick of being stuck in an office?
- Focus on estimating and business development with genuine career progression
Work with this growing project management consultancy who specialise in mechanical and electrical projects, working with both government and private sector clients.
The company prides itself on a high standard of work, with a family friendly environment in their Sydney CBD offices.
About the Role:
Working autonomously with support from the Director, you will be estimating and tendering on a range of projects, most of them electrical and mechanical. You will also work on business development, helping to find new leads & win business.
The role will provide you with the opportunity to develop your career, as the business continues to grow, there will be plenty of scope for you to move into a senior role & manage a team.
You will work 7am-5pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch. The hours are flexible, with the team often starting later or finishing earlier, depending on the workload.
About the Duties:
- Estimating from first principles for mechanical and electrical projects valued at $20-$100 million+
- Cost Management
- Reviewing tender documents
- Analysis of supplier and subcontractor quotes & negotiation to ensure competitive quotes
- Liaising with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Contracts Administration on an ad hoc basis
- Tertiary Qualifications in a related field
- At least 3 years in an Estimating or Quantity Surveying role in Sydney or NSW working with mechanical and or electrical projects above $20 million
- Strong business development and networking skills and a desire to progress your career
- Attention to detail and strong analytical abilities
How to Apply:
Applications for this role are only being accepted through Framework Search and Select. To apply for this role please email your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
Unfortunately due to a high level of interest in this position, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
FWSS Estimating department specialise in the following roles:
“Quantity Surveyor”, “Junior Quantity Surveyor”, “Senior Quantity Surveyor”, “Intermediate Quantity Surveyor”, “Cost Consultancy Surveyor”, “Junior QS”, “QS”, Senior QS”, “Estimator”, “Junior Estimator”, “Senior Estimator”, “Cost Planner”, “Construction Estimator”