Experienced ESL teachers (full-time position) are required for a brand new training centre in Hobart.
We are providing professional, dynamic and motivated training courses to individuals and businesses in Hobart, TAS. Our English language courses provide both intensive and causal courses to overseas students and new migrants for various purposes including exam preparation (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE), business English, academic English as well as general English. All the courses are professionally designed and easily accessible for students who speak English as a second language.
The successful applicants are expected to perform the following job responsibilities.
- Teaching English language to adult students in both small groups and regular classrooms.
- Planning, preparing course outlines and delivering designed course contents to students.
- Using a variety of equipment and teaching techniques to make the class interesting and enhance the course outcome.
- Listening actively and effectively to identify and solve students’ questions.
- Assigning homework, grading exams and providing feedback both orally and in writing.
- Facilitating students’ learning and assisting in building students’ confidence.
- Performing general administrative functions including maintaining class records, statistics and providing progress and outcome to students as well as administration team.
- Participating staff meeting, professional development, curriculum training.
Essential requirements for candidates.
- Native English language speaker or higher education degree in English language related areas (English, Linguistics or ESL).
- 5 years + experience in teaching English to non-English language speaker.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to speak a second language is preferred.
- Commitment to live and work in Hobart for a long period is preferred.
How to applyPlease send Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org