CSI Security is a market leader in providing electronic security solutions, including; system design, installation, service and maintenance. Our clients range from commercial, retail, government and industrial sectors both locally and nationally. The projects and clients are both varied and exciting.
Due to the expansion of our company we are now seeking to employ security technicians with:
- Experience in working in a dynamic service environment.
- Experience with various security and access control systems including Concept and Tecom. Gallagher would be advantage but not a necessity.
- Experience with various IP CCTV systems including Pelco, Avigilon and Hikvision.
- High level of self-management and organisational skills.
- Need the ability to work unsupervised and high level of problem solving skills.
- Have fault finding and rectifying skills.
- Attend technical training courses.
- Must hold current Security, Cabling and Drivers Licences.
A company supplied vehicle and remuneration package based on experience and expertise will be negotiated.
The position is full-time commencing immediately.
Send your resume including appropriate references and experience to email@example.comHelp.