- Newly created role to lead the Digital Optimisation team and programme
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Application close date: 25th January 2018
ORIGIN – AUSTRALIA’S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
Energy literally powers the lives of people across Australia every single day. Not just that, energy is going through a revolution that’s creating transformative opportunities. There’s never been a more exciting time to join Origin. We also have flexible working arrangements and heaps of perks like table tennis, fresh fruit, office yoga... and the list go on. Plus, we’re a leader in sustainability and health and safety.
At Origin, our ambition is to create the world’s leading digital energy experience by transforming the way customers digitally engage with and consume energy. At the centre of this transformation is Origin Digital – a team that thinks outside the box to create a great working environment for our people and a best-in-class experience for our customers. As we prepare for innovation and opportunities, we need great talent to join us on our exciting digital projects.
Are you an agile thinker who appreciates continuous improvement? Are keywords like human-centred design, leading edge digital and driving a portfolio music to your ears? Then we may have a spot for you.
Join us today in changing the way people think about energy and use it in their daily lives.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Digital Product & Programme Management team based in Melbourne. The Digital Optimisation Manager is responsible for building and running the Digital Optimisation programme to deliver great customer experiences and significant commercial contribution.
You’ll manage the optimisation programme from establishing the framework for A/B testing, building out and prioritising the backlog, to overseeing the delivery of tests and communication of results. You’ll build and lead a team of UX/UI Designers and Developers to bring the optimisation program to life.
Is This You?
You will need to be commercially savvy and can connect digital experiences with business outcomes. You will also have a relevant undergraduate degree - Marketing/Business, with post graduate qualifications in Marketing / Digital.
You can demonstrate:
- Management of an Optimisation programme of work, including establishing testing frameworks
- Ability to demonstrate significant customer and commercial outcomes from optimisation activities
- Strong ability to prioritise initiatives and manage a program of work
- Experience with Optimisation toolset (e.g. Adobe Test & Target)
- Advanced communications, presentation, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience using analytics to inform opportunity identification, prioritisation
- Experience using data to create personalised customer experiences and deliver commercial improvements
- Creative, innovate thinker, with an ability to challenge and agitate the status-quo to inspire change
- Experience building and leading high performing teams
If you are an agile thinker who wants to make a transformational impact and words like human-centred design, customer-first and personalised experiences are music to your ears - then join us today in changing the way people think about energy and use it in their daily lives.
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY FUTURE
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
Our story | Origin Energy
Job Requisition: 60399