- Fabulous career opportunity with continual development
- Be part of a company that's moving forward
- Impressive salary, company benefits and bonuses on offer to you
Target is committed to providing an interactive and fully connected approach to our customers, continuing to offer products with the style, quality and affordability our customers expect every day through our network of over 300 stores and rapidly growing online presence.
Part of Wesfarmers your role will be to lead sales and service delivery for assigned departments in support of the business strategy, performance targets and an outstanding customer experience in line with Target’s values.
Areas you will influence:
- Accountable for a safe workplace by identifying and reporting safety concerns and leading by example by maintaining a safe working environment and demonstrating safe working behaviour
- Own the induction, coaching and development of team members to create a high performing team with clear measures, development plans and support mechanisms
- Lead the Target vision, strategy and values within the team and across the organisation
- Effective performance management of direct reports to maximise potential
- Maintain high standards of merchandise presentation in line with business standards & customer expectations
- Manage merchandise through product lifecycle & seasonality
- Forecast, plan & prioritise daily work & resource requirements
- Generate sales and achieve margin outcomes
Skills and Experience required:
- Commitment to the Customer and the in-store experience
- Significant experience and knowledge in retail, fashion and fashion trends
- Strong ability to lead and manage a team
- Proven ability to drive and lead sales
- Motivated by setting goals
- Ability to lead change
- Change leader and motivator
Target values diversity and we pride ourselves in representing the diverse and multicultural communities in which we are a part of.