The Country Security Lead will drive the development and standardization of security policies and programs for safeguarding the client’s APAC corporate business operations. The Lead is responsible for supporting security operations, safety, and business continuity and emergency response, as well as physical security design/installation within Australia and New Zealand.
Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and manage the creation and execution of security action plans including business continuity management (BCM), Business Impact Analysis (BIA), crisis management and incident response.
- Support day-to-day security operations to include guard force management, alarm response, and special event management.
- Assess, evaluate, plan and arrange third party security services;
- Review, manage, and monitor the effectiveness of contracted out security services/resources.
- Conduct security threat/risk assessments and in consultation with the Business Assurance team deploy mitigating security measures to manage identified security threats/risks.
- Partner with various operations and HR stakeholders to develop and implement security awareness programs.
- Develop and oversee standard operating procedures for designs, configuration, and implementation of physical security systems for both people protection and the effective storage and management of prototype and other sensitive devices.
- Continuously review, implement, and maintain effective security policies, procedures, and practices.
- Develop metrics to improve individual, team, system, and site performance;
- Establish and implement effective, predictable, and measurable procedures/processes to be communicated clearly among stakeholders.
- Conduct investigations, audits, special event coordination and other safety, security, or business continuity efforts as business conditions warrant.
- Partner with management to create a security conscious culture.
- Partner with cross functional teams to identify and mitigate security vulnerabilities in the new product development process.
- Monitor the security environment and take proactive measures to minimize the impact of adverse changes on all client corporate business location within the APAC country area of responsibility.
- Provide timely security advice based on assessment of security risks and threats to ensure informed business decisions.
- Provide input into and support security project designs and implementation including support of Construction Administration for security fit-outs.
- Create, establish, implement, and validate compliance with security programs across the security spectrum including physical security design standards, security awareness training, and emergency response.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Diploma and/or degree with at least seven years of security/business continuity management experience.