Are you looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic office?
We are looking for a Client Service Manager who wants to take the next step in their career to join our team. Must be passionate about helping clients get finance for their dream home, first home or investment property and be prepared to deliver exceptional customer service.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
· Data Entry
· Use of CRM Systems
· Complete file management and follow up
· Client, lender and business contact liaison
· Client relationship management
· Seeing an application through from submission to settlement
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
· Ability to work full time 9 am - 5.15 pm from a professional working environment.
· Experience as a client service manager or credit office preferable but not necessary
· A high level of professionalism at all times
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills enabling the candidate to deal effectively with the business partners, broker team and clients
· Excellent presentation
· Ability to work efficiently in a high pressure and volume, dynamic team environment
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong data entry skills are essential and ability to learn quickly
· Highly organised & proficient at multi-tasking
You will liaise with Clients and referrers to keep them up to date, as well as lenders to ensure the application is moving effectively.
If you are well presented, have the experience and looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you, click Apply Now!
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that possesses the above attributes to take that next step in their career.