- Join our Hospitality Family - Solotel proudly helps you create your career
- Great kitchen set up - all the whizz bang equipment & section layouts
- Rare kitchen operation style - large (happy) brigade, big covers & 2 hat food
This kitchen is the real deal - incredibly well structured, well organised and despite the high intensity of the large covers and 2 hat standards - a friendly, nurturing place to work. With an incredibly stable team and a staunch no-idiot-policy in place, everyone cares about and respects each other because they all care about food, cooking and getting to exercise their passion to the same extent.
Head Chef Joel Bickford has recently joined the team (previously Gantry & Biota), with a strong passion for respecting the produce and letting it sing. With an all star team of long standing staff supporting him, you will enjoy an environment of learning, passion and plenty of laughs along the way.
What's in it for you?
- Impressive 'foodie' menu - fresh is best in this kitchen - think seasonal, tasty and with some true technique - in house bread, charcuterie etc.
- Work within a team of true industry pro's - skilled chefs who care about food - live it, breath it and obviously eat it!
- Brand new kitchen - with all the whizz bang needed...
- Stunning dining room with no expense spared - guests are eating your food in the finest setting...
- Fair rosters - no crazy soul destroying in this kitchen
- Competitive salaries and plenty of company perks
Who are we?
As part of the Solotel Group, you can enjoy a passionate values-based business that treats everyone as family and offers some fantastic rewards to staff. With us, you can rely on generous training, endless career opportunities and plenty of fun along the way.
Click the Apply button below and let's see if we can add you to the Solotel Family!