• Lead the CRM & consumer insights strategy for ANZ
• Join one of the world's most loved jewellery brands
• Newly created role reflecting business focus
ABOUT THE ROLE
At the heart of this role is data and insights. A love of data and understanding consumer behaviour is a must. Overall, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the CRM programs for PANDORA AU/NZ in alignment with our global strategy. As the CRM Manager, the focus will be on identifying relevant consumer insights via data analytics and translating these into CRM marketing strategies and tactics.
More specifically, focus will be on CRM email marketing planning and execution, including ownership of the email channel; planning campaigns and programs to support collection launches; collaborating with the Digital Brand Manager to plan creative and email build requirements; and building workflows and segmentation for all campaigns.
You will also be informing the wider business of key consumer insights to help inform strategy; working with regional and global CRM teams as well as identifying opportunities to improve consumer purchase experience.
Stakeholder engagement is also important - you would be coming in at the start of the journey towards changes in how we interact with our customers at all touch points. The ability to build excitement, understanding and ensure interdepartmental deliverables are achieved will also be a key focus of this role - so people skills are as important as a love of numbers and commercial objectives.
- Passionate about all things digital and data, with a love of luxury, fashion and lifestyle brands, you hold at least 5 year's experience in a similar B2C CRM role, preferably working for a global retail brand where you have adapted global strategies to suit local markets
- You have completed tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or data and have solid experience with driving insights and data led B2C CRM strategies in mid-senior roles
- You have advanced data analysis and consumer insights experience, including demonstrated experience in identifying commercially relevant target audiences and increasing sales and conversion in a retail environment without relying on promotional offers or compromising on brand experience
- You are comfortable and skilled in using CRM platforms such as Adobe Campaign or Salesforce Exact Target to build relevant and targeted campaigns
PANDORA team members enjoy a range of fabulous benefits including a generous product discount, private health cover after a qualifying period, regular massages, onsite yoga classes and the day off on your birthday, just to name a few!