Established in 1953, Routleys Bathroom Kitchen Laundry Pty Ltd is owned and operated by the Routley family as an independent supplier of Bathroom, Kitchen and Laundry Products servicing Builders, associated trades and retail customers.
Over this time, we have grown from a business employing 5 people to a thriving company with over 40 employees.
Winners of numerous HIA awards. We operate from our modern Showroom and Offices at Unley Road, Malvern.
Due to continued growth, we require an experienced and knowledgeable person to fill the above position.
Previous Plumbing knowledge and Building Industry experience is required.
Builder Liaison Role
- Liaise with
- Builders and Trades to arrange deliveries and collections
- Builders regarding delays/problems with deliveries
- Suppliers to verify delivery dates of products into our warehouse
- Warehouse staff to organise timely deliveries
- Sales consultants as required
- Entering Builder Quotations and order entry
- Arrange after sales service e.g. warranty claims
- Problem solving and complaint resolution
Attributes and Qualities needed
- Computer Skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Well organised
- Positive attitude
Routleys offer excellent working conditions within our modern premises together with a very competitive salary.