- Are you looking for a new opportunity for 2018?
- Join a friendly, supportive and dynamic team in a rewarding work environment
We are one of the leading full service audit, tax, accounting and advisory firms in North Queensland, with a team of nine Partners and over 65 staff. We offer a unique combination of local market knowledge, established relationships, technical expertise as well as the reach, capacity and breadth of the global BDO network.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for an experienced Bookkeeper to join BDO as part of the growing Bookkeeping team. In your career with BDO, you will have the opportunity to work in a high performing team on a diverse client base with exposure to fulfilling work in a cross section of industries. The Bookkeeping team plays a pivotal role in providing all of our clients with exceptional client service.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a positive, proactive and motivated Bookkeeper who is a real team player. Covering the full remit of bookkeeping activities you will have a strong understanding of systems and procedures, journal entries, general ledger management, reconciliations, reporting, BAS preparation, payroll superannuation, payroll tax, filling, management reporting and client advisory.
Skills and Experience
• Hold a Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
• Have at least three years of experience in a similar role
• Be proficient in MYOB, Xero and Quickbooks
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Be a self-starter with exceptional time management skills
• Demonstrate commitment to providing exceptional client service
• Have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
To apply for this opportunity click ‘Apply Now’