About the business and the role
Our mission is to celebrate women by offering them the opportunity for personal expression through our universe of high-quality and contemporary jewellery at affordable prices.
The heart of PANDORA is our culture. We live our values, hire the best candidates, foster a high-performing culture and empower our employees to help achieve our mission.
As an Assistant Store Manager of one of our beautiful stores based at Highpoint you will have the opportunity to lead by example as one of the top sales person. You will support the Store Manager in all store related activities.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Support Store Manager
- Step up to Store Manager when required
- Assist training and coaching of Retail Assistants
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Responsible for stationery stock
- Ensure Visual Merchandising adheres to PANDORA policy
- Advocate best practice and adherence of Company policies
Skills and experiences
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Retail Management position
- Extensive experience within retail
- Proven track record of being a top sales person
- Experience within a KPI environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience managing staff rosters
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Job benefits and perks
Internally PANDORA's mission is to foster a high-performing culture so that we can be the most loved brand to work for.
We value and respect all of our employees and to thank them for all their hard work, dedication and passion we offer a generous benefits package, to highlight only a few:
- Achievable monthly bonus
- Generous staff discount
- Jewellery Allowance
- Birthday leave
- Excellent training programmes
- Genuine progression opportunities
If you are an experienced Assistant Store Manager looking for a new challenge then PANDORA would love to hear from you. Please click on the link to apply!