- Fabulous career opportunity with continual development
- Be part of a company that's moving forward
- Impressive salary, company benefits and bonuses on offer to you
Target is committed to providing an interactive and fully connected approach to our customers, continuing to offer products with the style, quality and affordability our customers expect every day through our network of over 300 stores and rapidly growing online presence.
Our business is successful through the amazing people we have working for us. This is your chance to take your retail career to the next level where you will lead and motivate a store team.
Part of Wesfarmers your role will consist of effectively running a store, maximising profits and customer experiences while minimising costs in line with Target’s values
Areas you will influence:
- Accountable for a safe workplace by identifying and reporting safety concerns and leading by example by maintaining a safe working environment and demonstrating safe working behaviour
- Own the induction, coaching and development of team members to create a high performing team with clear measures, development plans and support mechanisms
- Lead the Target vision, strategy and values within the team and across the organisation
- Effective performance management of direct reports to maximise potential
- Provide an exceptional in store customer experience through strong leadership of service across the store to drive sales and profit growth
- Lead quality management of store administrative processes & systems across office, service and stockroom
- Forecast, plan & prioritise daily work & resource requirements
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven track record of sales and profit achievement essential
- Retail stores experience in mass merchandising
- Competence in all aspects of Store Operations
- Values: Customer First, uncompromising on safety, one team, proud of our products and deliver results
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong skills in leading and engaging teams
- People and customer engagement
Target values diversity and we pride
Please ensure you discuss your expression of interest with your Line Manager prior to submitting you application
To apply please submit your resume online.
We pride ourselves in representing the diverse and multicultural communities in which we are a part of.