Our name may not be instantly recognisable, but chances are, our packaging touches your life every day! From cartons, bottles & cans through to innovative point of purchase displays and recycling solutions, we help our customers package and present their products for maximum appeal to you, the consumer. Whilst we are amongst the world leaders in containing everything from washing powder to wine there is one thing we will never want to contain… You and your passion!
An exciting opportunity exists to join the WRS Orora business in the position of Account Manager for the Victorian Branch. Reporting to the Sales Manager and located in Campbellfield the successful applicant will be responsible for managing designated customer accounts across the South Eastern Melbourne region and help continue to drive growth within this region by developing further new accounts.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Identifying and growing sales through obtaining new quality customers and retaining existing customers
- Analysing each sales opportunity based on alignment of customer needs with the capabilities and strategy of the WRS Orora business
- Identifying opportunities to introduce WRS Orora products and upsell to new and existing customers
- Determining the needs of existing customer’s whilst ensuring the customer understands the value proposition on offer
- Managing, monitoring and gathering customer master data and ensuring accuracy at all times, including pricing
- Building a partnership with existing and new customer’s allowing both parties to extract value
- Providing support and mentoring to the existing account managers
- Understanding and responding appropriately to the customer’s needs
The position will suit a highly experienced and results driven sales professional with a track record in developing and maintaining successful and profitable relationships with customers.
The key skills, knowledge and attributes of the role include:
- Significant Sales and Business Development experience preferably in a Packaging, FMCG or Distribution environment
- Appetite to move into more senior sales roles in the future
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with prior experience in negotiating contracts
- Extremely energetic and enthusiastic person
- Active listening skills
- Highly astute with an ability to plan and think ahead
- Sound business acumen and;
- Commitment to being passionate, a team player, safety conscious and having a high level of integrity
On offer is a salary package commensurate with experience including Tool of Trade car and incentive plan.
If you know this sounds like the right move for you then please send us your details via the apply button. We also invite enquiries from individuals who may not necessarily be actively looking for their next role, but could be tempted if the right opportunity came up. This could be it…so feel free to call us for a confidential chat.
Contact: Kathy Head (03) 9811 7357
Matt Brown (03) 9811 7102
Interested candidates are informed that no recruitment agencies have been briefed on this role. Your best means of applying is to Orora directly.
Whilst we recognise the value of recruitment agencies we won’t be accepting introductions from third parties on this occasion so thanks in advance for letting us get on with it!