Pilbara Access is the largest privately owned Specialist Scaffolding and Access Company in Australia and prides itself on being an Industry Leader. The success of our Company is based on providing a Safe environment for our employees and consistently delivering quality services to our clients in the Mining and Construction industries. Our innovative and progressive culture are the reasons behind our rapidly expanding workforce.
We now have exciting opportunity for a competent, confident Accounts Payable officer to join our Accounting Team.
This position would suit someone who has experience in Accounts payable within the mining services industry and would be advantageous if you have payroll experience and knowledge also.
This position is based in our head office in Rivervale and will be offered on a full time basis working Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm with additional hours as required.
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following:
- Highly proficient in computer systems;
- Strong administration experience with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Very good time management and organisational ability and
- Payroll administration experience desirable, but not essential.
Duties included, but not limited to:
- Match, batch & coding of invoices
- Use ERP systems - Greentree
- End to end processing and dealing regularly with suppliers
- Data entry and electronic processing of invoices
- Matching invoices to PO’s
- Oversee payment runs
- Ensure creditors are paid in a timely manner
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card data entry
- Creation of new supplier cards in Greentree
- Processing supplier invoices for EFT payment
- Liaising with Suppliers on payment terms and resolving queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Reconciliation of credit cards
- Maintenance of open Purchase Orders
- Other ad hoc duties as requested by the Senior Accountant
What are the benefits of working with Pilbara Access?
- Employee Rewards and Recognition program – be rewarded for your hard work and dedication and
- Employee Benefits program including reduced rate Health Insurance and access to a variety of retail discounts and more!
The successful candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable as this is an extremely fast paced environment.
Apply today and become a part of our success!
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the Recruitment Team immediately!