Our Institutional division provides our customers with cleaner, safer and healthier environments. Our products and services touch people’s lives on a daily basis, ensuring they are exposed to sanitary environments that protect their health and wellbeing. This role will focus on customers in the Hospitality, Aged Care & Healthcare sectors.
- Providing a specialist service with a view to resolving our customers sanitation needs
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with our customers
- Managing our customers on a regular call cycle
- Devising unique solutions for our customers as their expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation
- Conducting training sessions to ensure our customers are using our solutions and equipment effectively and safely.
- Providing a high level of customer service.
- Managing the sales budget through complete and effective territory management
- Selling add-on solutions for our customers.
- Assisting with growing the business by identifying new opportunities for our customers
- Applying your mechanical aptitude to troubleshoot and repair equipment and dispensing systems
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate, based upon Ecolab’s extensive training program, and a territory will be assigned after completion of a series of training modules.
- Experience within the Hospitality/Healthcare or Food Service sectors will be advantage
- The drive and enthusiasm to succeed and provide solutions that add genuine value to your customers through the highest standards of service
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- A hands-on approach in providing service to your customers
- Some mechanical aptitude
- A track record in meeting targets
Income Package Offered:
Base salary + superannuation + fully maintained vehicle + bonus + commission + associate benefits
At Ecolab, we are dedicated to ensuring our associates are provided with an environment geared toward the recognition of achievement, growth, safety and well-being. There are various opportunities to receive additional rewards and recognition from time to time. We also offer our associates opportunities to participate in Ecolab stock ownership, health and well-being subsidies, corporate games days, additional annual leave arrangements, study subsidies, product and service discounts, and the opportunity to champion community activity programs.
Ecolab is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Field Sales, sales representative, laundry sales representative, pool route sales, food service sales, territory manager, restaurant manager, hygiene sales, service technician, hotel sales, hospitality sales, hospitality service, aged care sales, aged care service
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.