Pilbara Access is a dynamic and growing company that specialises in servicing the Mining, Offshore and Energy sectors throughout Australia. Our vision is to be a company that is trusted, admired and respected for the delivery of our services. We're an IRATA member company that values safety and the quality of our workforce.
Come and join our team!
We're currently seeking Level 3 IRATA Rope Access Technicians to assist in the operational execution of our Rope Access shutdown assignments!
You must be immediately available to attend an interview and commence training with a view to mobilise to site ASAP
To be considered you must hold the following skills and qualifications at a minimum-
- IRATA Qualified – Level 3
- A current Australian Drivers Licence;
- A current Working at Heights and Confined Space ticket - RIIWHS202D and RIIWHS204D – or willing to obtain;
- A Construction White Card – or be willing to obtain;
- First Aid and CPR - or be willing to obtain;
- National Police Clearance - must be obtained within the last 6 months ;
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol Screen – ongoing and
- BHP Supervisory, Rio Tinto, FMG or BHP inductions – desirable
Why work for Pilbara Access?
- Very competitive hourly rate;
- Consistent supply of ongoing work;
- FIFO from Perth
- Fast paced and diverse shutdown work and
- Work for a WA owned and operated company.
How to Apply?
Click "APPLY NOW" to submit your resume as shortlisting will commence immediately.