We are currently on the search for a Revit Structural Drafter to join our fun and dynamic structural team in our office based in Pyrmont.
MYD is a well-respected firm with 17 years of experience in Structural, Telecommunication and Civil Engineering Consultancy disciplines.
Due to growth within the business, we have two positions available for an accomplished Revit Structural Drafter, with extensive experience within the structural industry for a permanent position. Projects include Government, private as well as overseas projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Producing structural drawings based on initial Architectural and Engineering input
- Referring to technical documents and Australian Standards
- Working with other draughtsmen, engineers and architects
- Using Revit systems to create detailed construction documentation
- Consulting with clients to ensure construction requirements are met
- Aiding staff members in project completion
Skills and Experience
- Experience in liaising independently with Architects and other consultants in preparing construction documents for all components of a typical building project, including foundations, shoring, stability systems (sway frames, bracing and shear walls),suspended floors, columns and roofs, in all standard construction material types (i.e. in-situ / PT /precast concrete, steel, composite, masonry)
- 4-5 years of experience as a Structural Drafter
- Minimum 2 years local experience using Revit within a structural engineering consultancy
- Knowledge of relevant Australian Standards and Codes
- Knowledge of current BIM standards and the NATspec BIM Management Plan is beneficial, but not mandatory
- 2D and 3D CAD skills
- Excellent communication skills and is capable of working independently to complete assigned tasks
- Self-motivated, friendly, social, and enjoys being part of a team
- Competitive Salary package
- Working within a culturally dynamic team
- Regular Staff catering
- Access to pool facilities
- Pyrmont location close to buses and light rail
- Opportunity for growth within the company
MYD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To express your interest for this position please forward your covering letter and CV demonstrating your experience to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
Only applicants required for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
No agency submissions will be considered