A Receptionist with extraordinary customer service skills is required for the Townsville GP Superclinic.
Applicants with industry experience in Hospitality or Customer Service are highly regarded.
Casual Position – Casual rates of pay. Flexibility is a must as shifts rotate to cover mornings, evenings, weekends and Public Holiday’s.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Dealing with patient bookings, delays and rescheduling queries both over the phone and in person.
· General cleaning of the Practice, stock take and restocking.
· Faxing, filing, photocopying and scanning.
· Providing assistance to our Professionals where possible, keeping within your scope of practice as a Medical Receptionist.
The successful applicant must have:
· Excellent customer service skills
· A polite manner
· Intermediate computer knowledge
· Empathy towards others and a general desire to assist patients, co-workers and our Professionals.
If this sounds like you…Please apply through Human Resources at www.thedoctorsrecruitment.com.au, forward a Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or fax (07) 4035-8099.