Telesales / Business Development - North Ryde
I am currently recruiting numerous Telesales Consultants for an exciting initiative in North Ryde, Sydney. This is working for an international IT Sales and Marketing company on behalf of a large IT Vendor. It is a phone-based, B2B IT sales role. Training will be provided.
We have positions available for sales people who have business fluency in any of the following languages:
English, Cantonese, Mandarin or Japanese.
Salary $65,000.00 – $69,000.00 per year + a bonus based on performance + Superannuation.
The role involves qualifying and advancing leads in a B2B environment. This will be through a mix of outbound calling as well as “warm” leads coming through Internal marketing initiatives.
Experience / Skills Required
- Minimum of 1-2 years in Technology sales or a B2B sales environment
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone and email on a daily basis regarding IT related products
- Having good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward client and co-workers.
- Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential opportunity
- Having a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly and accurately.
- Meeting regular quotas of calls and qualified opportunities. Communicating information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision. Manage client relationships.
You will be given full training if you are willing to learn! Please get in touch immediately if you would be interested.
Hancock and Parsons Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.