The Inside Sales team is a new business initiative to accelerate growth in Microsoft’s Cloud-first, Mobile-first businesses, and traditional businesses. Microsoft’s Inside Sales team will use modern technology, Big data, and Analytics to drive meaningful interactions with our customers.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the trusted advisor to Microsoft’s cloud customers, helping them realise the full potential of Microsoft services aligned to their business goals and outcomes. You will be empowered with the tools to drive customer results and consumption of Microsoft’s cloud services, whilst delivering a first-class customer experience.
•      Accelerate Azure consumption by removing technical blockers and identifying new projects.
•      Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer by understand and improving the customer experience at each touch point.
•      Connect customers with partners and Microsoft Services offers that accelerate customer adoption.
•      Build strong relationships with internal and external partners by creating programs and education opportunities that will lead to increased adoption of Azure and Microsoft Cloud.
•      2-4 years of technology related sales or business development experience
•      Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in the public cloud infrastructure and management space.
•      Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
•      Technical experience in one or more of the following areas:
o      Software design or development
o      Application Design
o      Systems Operations / Management
o      Database architecture
o      IP Networking
o      IT Security
•      An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
•      Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
•      4-year degree is preferred
•      Microsoft is an EEO employer and is committed to providing opportunities to women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.