Within our Food & Beverage division, we have long established partnerships with many large national and international corporate accounts, providing them with value-added cleaning and sanitising solutions. The Corporate Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio of existing customers while also developing relationships with and winning new customers.
- Acting as a leader in high level strategic planning for the retention and winning of business into large corporate accounts across ANZ
- Developing and leading value-added sales strategies
- Optimising account profitability through product and service initiatives, strategic pricing and P&L analysis
- Maintaining a healthy pipeline of business leads and driving relationships to fruition
- Training and mentoring our field sales teams on account specific goals
- Successfully negotiating the renewal of major contracts
- Maintaining healthy relationships with key decision makers and influencers
- Leading Annual Business Reviews with customers
- Degree in Science/Food Science or an equivalent technical subject
- A proven track record in B2B sales within a large, international, matrix organisation
- Experience in selling at a national head office level to the Food/Beverage/Dairy/Protein Processing industry
- The ability to develop lasting relationships at an executive level
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Accomplished communication ability, verbal and written
- A disciplined approach and a willingness to be accountable for your actions
- A willingness to travel extensively to visit customers
Income Package Offered:
Base salary + car allowance + superannuation + bonus + associate benefits
At Ecolab, we are dedicated to ensuring our associates are provided with an environment geared toward the recognition of achievement, growth, safety and well-being. We offer our associates opportunities to participate in Ecolab stock ownership, health and well-being subsidies, corporate games days, additional annual leave arrangements, study subsidies, product and service discounts, and the opportunity to champion community activity programs.
Ecolab is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2015 sales of $13.5 billion and 47,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com.