Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
An excellent opportunity is currently available for a Bitumen Sprayer Driver for an immediate start with our team in Canberra, ACT. The successful candidate will have a good driving record, have a high regard for safety and quality and be willing to work in metro and regional environments.
- Current MC License (HC minimum)
- Experience as a Bitumen Sprayer Truck Driver or in Bitumen Haulage (Preferred)
- Current Dangerous Goods Drivers licence or the ability to successfully undertake training and medicals to acquire
- Current working safely with bitumen training
- Proven ability in the operation of mobile plant machinery and equipment, particularly within the bituminous surfacing industry
- Knowledge and experience in bituminous surfacing or civil construction industry is ideal, a trade or mechanical background would be advantageous
- A strong 'team player' with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Current General Construction Induction card
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- The ability to work intrastate for short periods of time as required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please head to downercareers.com and reference job number 544522.
For more information contact: Melissa Edwards
P: 0429 138 154
This role is being sourced directly by Downer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.