Newmont Boddington Gold is the largest gold mine in Australia and is taking full advantage of innovative, state-of-the-art technology and processing methods. This multi-billion dollar mine will provide the opportunity to advance your career in a clean and safe mining environment.
Our mining operation provides you with the opportunity to live locally and go home every day or stay in our village for your roster and Drive In Drive Out (DIDO). We are only 130kms from the Perth CBD and approximately 100kms from the coast.
Exciting new opportunities have become available within our Boddington operation for Asset Health Analysts on a 7:7 roster, so there will be plenty of time to enjoy the lifestyle this area can offer you.
Reporting to the Asset Health Supervisor, this position will work closely with mine maintenance, mining operations and contractors to identify and resolve problems related to the safety, asset integrity and breakdown of NBG’s fleet of Heavy Mobile Equipment (HME), with the primary purpose of achieving production targets and reducing operating costs.
- Effectively and accurately carry out routine condition monitoring tasks on all heavy mobile equipment by On-line and Off-line data collection using advanced portable data collectors and other tools as per established schedules and plant requirements.
- Report significant changes in equipment condition to the Asset Health Supervisor and provide timely reports for key stake holders.
- Record and maintain data integrity in Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) such as SAP, Dingo Trakka, Emmerson AMS Machinery Health Manager (MHM), etc.
- Support the development of a continuous improvement culture by actively proposing ConMon improvements to enhance the reliability and availability of heavy mobile equipment.
- Assist with improvements to maintenance strategies and procedures to ensure that asset health requirements are met for the ongoing safe reliable operation and maintenance of heavy mobile equipment.
Training & Experience
- Trade Qualification or Engineering qualification with minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance and condition monitoring on the heavy mobile equipment
- Extensive experience with HME oil analysis and result interpretation (including filter patch testing, mag plug & filter media inspections)
- Knowledge and Interpretation of Minestar/VIMS, Vision Link and MaxMine reports
- Experienced/competent in routine NDT inspections on Shovels, Ball Stud, Steering Spindle, Track Dozer CTS, Truck tray, and Dipper wear management.
- Vibration Analysis Level I (ISO Certification)
- Machine Lubrication Technician/Analyst Level I and Thermography Level I (AINDT TT-01)
- Level 2 for Ultrasonic Testing (Welds, Plate),Magnetic Particle Testing and Penetrant Testing
What you will gain
Our employees enjoy a generous salary package including private health insurance and an annual performance based incentive. Not only will you work in a dynamic and collaborative environment but you will also benefit from the opportunities that only a global company can offer.
Newmont is an Equal Opportunity Employer that operates globally to a common set of safety, environmental and community relation standards that define expected performance for our operating sites. Maintaining high standards for all of Newmont’s operations and measuring our performance against those global standards is an integral part of our current business practice and our long term goals. Newmont is a diverse and inclusive culture where all people can achieve and contribute to their greatest potential.
Newmont encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from the Gnaala Karla Booja Native Title Group and other candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent. Newmont acknowledges Aboriginal people as the first Australians and respects their unique relationship with the land and sea, their culture, spiritual tradition and stories.
NOTE: Newmont does not ask for or require job applicants to pay money to apply or be considered for employment with the Company. In addition, Newmont does not ask potential job candidates to provide sensitive personal data without first submitting a job application through our secure, online portal, and only as requested for legitimate business purposes. If you are asked to provide money or sensitive personal data through any other means, do not respond and please report this immediately to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp.