About the Job
-Good Mechanical apitude and solid understanding in mathematics
- Ability to work as apart of a team
- High Level of reading and writing skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Basic Computer Skill
-Willing to commit to on the job training
For the right candidate, their duties will include :
Fitting – Hydraulic based, (additional courses in Hydraulics would be advisable and supported by RDSA).
Machining – Manual Machines with exposure to CNC Machines.
Component Assessment – High level measurement
We are recruiting with a long term view (10 years), to train and mentor the individual so when they complete their apprenticeship they will have all the skills required to run a RDSA Service Centre and or further their career in other fields:
– Fitting and Machining
– CNC Machining (Manufacturing)
– Workshop Supervisor (front line management)
– Branch Manangement
– Customer Support - Field and workshop work (high level hydraulic skills required)
– Engineering(including project management)
o Product and Design
Through out their apprenticeship they will be exposed to all the RDSA Service Centres nationally including the RDSA Production facility located in Heidelberg West, VIC, through a rotation program.
Initial training for all recruits will be in Kalgoorlie as will all Trade School training.
There will also be the opportunity for them to visit customer sites (underground) in their 3rd and 4th years with our customer support team.
Applications Close 29th September 2017