About the Job
- Driven Individual who can work in a team environment
- High level of reading and writing skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
-Basic Computer skills
- Interest and solid understanding of Mathematics
-Willingness to commit to on the job training
For the right candidate, their responsibilities will include:
Fitting – Hydraulic based, (additional courses in Hydraulics would be advisable and supported by RDSA).
Machining – Manual Machines with exposure to CNC Machines.
Component Assessment – High level measurement
We are recruiting with a long-term view (10 years), to train and mentor the individual so when they complete their apprenticeship they will have all the skills required to run a RDSA Service Centre and or further their career in other fields:
– Fitting and Machining
– CNC Machining (Manufacturing)
– Workshop Supervisor (front line management)
– Branch Management
– Customer Support - Field and workshop work (high level hydraulic skills required)
– Engineering (including project management)
o Product and Design
Throughout their apprenticeship they will be exposed to all the RDSA Service Centers nationally including the RDSA Production facility located in Heidelberg West, VIC, through a rotation program.
Initial training for all recruits will be in Kalgoorlie as will all Trade School training.
There will also be the opportunity for them to visit customer sites (underground) in their 3rd and 4th years with our customer support team.
To apply please send copy of resume cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org